Current public health advice and government guidelines are assessed by the University on a weekly basis and if there is any change to the requirements in UL, staff and students will be comunicated with as soon as possible.
The University’s general approach for minimising the spread of COVID-19 remain unchanged. COVID-19 is still a highly transmissible virus and the standard mitigation measures below are a proven way to minimise infections. You should:
- Not attend campus if you are feeling unwell or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Observe the yellow COVID-19 signage on campus.
- Use natural ventilation (open windows) whenever possible.
- If you test positive for COVID 19 you are asked to notify UL at COVID19Report@ul.ie as soon as possible with the date you were last on campus and when you were diagnosed.
Students are requested to wear face coverings in lecture theatres and teaching spaces. The University fully supports any member of our academic community in requesting that students in their classes/lectures wear a face covering. Staff and students are asked to be sensitive to the wishes and concerns of others around the wearing of face coverings on campus over the coming weeks.