Career Fairs - Book Your Place
Career Fairs - Book Your Place
The UL Autumn Careers Fair returns to campus on Thursday, 29th September 2022, as a hybrid event in the UL Sports Arena and online using the graduateland portal. The Fair will be open to students from 11.00 am to 3.30 pm. The online portal will allow students and exhibitors to engage before, during and after the physical event.
What companies will attend?
We will have more than 170 organisations participating in the Fair. There will be large and small companies, local, national and international companies, across all disciplines. What they have in common is an interest in meeting students who may be potential employees in 2023.
Students from the following disciplines will attend the Fair:
- Science Students (Pharma, Physics, Biochemistry, Environmental, Bioscience and Food Science)
- AHSS (Law, Communications, Politics and Public Administration, English, Irish, History, International Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Technical Communication and Instructional Design, Interdisciplinary Studies, Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics)
- Business Students (Accounting, Tax, Economics, Data Analytics, Project Management, Financial Math, Insurance, HR and Marketing)
- ICT Students ( Software and Hardware)
- Engineering Students (Chemical, Civil, Construction Mech, Biomedical, Aero, Technology and Design)
- All students (summer internships)
The University has implemented a new process for invoicing. If you have attended a UL Careers Fair in the last two years (2020/21), you can skip this step as we will have your details on file. If you have not attended previously, we ask that you complete the Customer Set-up (CSU) Form. Note: If you are a charitable or not-for-profit organisation, this section does not apply.
The University of Limerick can only accept payments through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or a Purchase Order (PO). If paying by PO, we will require PO details at the time of booking; we will not confirm bookings unless completed. NB, the University does not operate a credit card payment facility or accept cash/ cheques. Note: If you are a charitable or not-for-profit organisation, this section does not apply.
The University is now required to ensure that each exhibitor can provide evidence of employers and public liability insurances to the value of €13m and €6.5m, respectively. We will need you to upload a copy of your employer's and public liability insurance when booking.
If you are a registered user on our CareersConnect system, you can use your email address to register.
If you do not have your password details, you can retrieve a new one by clicking on the “reset organisation password” option. You will receive a reset email in your email within 15 minutes - please check your spam folder. If you are a new user, it is straightforward to register using the link above.
When you log in, you will find the booking form by:
- Clicking on Event Bookings
- Clicking on Careers – UL Autumn Careers Fair 2022
- Follow the booking instructions to complete your booking
Facilities are available on campus for presentations to students, interviews, and information stands. Please use the Campus Visit Form to arrange your visit
We do hope that you continue to recruit UL graduates. In that regard, the following Academic Timetable, to assist you in planning your recruitment activities
In the meantime, if you have any queries concerning the completion of the form, please email us at: email@example.com