UL Spring Careers Fairs
The UL Spring Careers Fairs will take place on campus from Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th Jan 2023. The Fairs will be open to students from 11.30 am to 3.00 pm. We will be hosting three targeted Careers Fairs:
1. Education and Allied Health - Tuesday, 24th Jan 2023
2. Science, Engineering and ICT - Wednesday, 25th Jan 2023
3. Business, Law, and Finance - Thursday, 26th Jan 2023
These Fairs will enable organisations to showcase graduate opportunities and summer internships to students in the following disciplines:
1. Education Students (Physical Education, Biological Sciences, Construction, Engineering, Physics and Chemistry, Business, Languages, Music, Math and Technology)
2. Allied Health Care (Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Dietetics and Nutrition)
3. Business Students (Accounting, Tax, Economics, Financial Math, Insurance, HR and Marketing)
3. ICT Students ( Software and Hardware)
4. Engineering Students (Chemical, Mech, Biomedical, Aero, Civil, Construction, Technology and Design)
5. Science Students (Pharma, Physics, Biochemistry, Environmental, Bioscience and Food Science)
6. AHSS (Law, Communications, Politics and Public Administration, English, Irish, History, International Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Technical Communication and Instructional Design, Interdisciplinary Studies, Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics)
7. All students (summer internships)
Please register on CareersConnect
For more details on what employers exhibited at the Spring Fairs, please visit the Careers Fair WebApp.
To ensure you are included in our updates for the next fair, please register on our CareersConnect system.
If you are a registered user on our CareersConnect system, you can use your email address to register.
If you do not have your password details, you can retrieve a new one by clicking on the “reset organisation password” option. You will receive a reset email in your email within 15 minutes - please check your spam folder. If you are a new user, it is straightforward to register using the link above.
Facilities are available on campus for presentations to students, interviews, and information stands. Please use the Campus Visit Form to arrange your visit
We do hope that you continue to recruit UL graduates. In that regard, the following Academic Timetable, to assist you in planning your recruitment activities
In the meantime, if you have any queries concerning the completion of the form, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org