TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
We currently have a vacancy for a Graduate QS.
Reporting to the Project Commercial Manager, this position will be based initially at our office in Limerick city with a requirement to assist at other site offices as the work dictates.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business, gaining valuable experience in a multi-faceted role.
- Valuing project revenue and subcontractor accruals on a weekly basis and reporting to accounts
- Assist in compiling and submitting payment applications
- Assist in collating daily record sheets from the project, ensuring they are sufficiently accurate to collate weekly P&L revenue and subcontractor accrual
- Assist Senior Management in forecasting and monitoring project commercials
The Ideal Candidate
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent QS qualification (Essential)
- Commercially astute
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload
- Proactive and the capability to think ahead
- Full, clean driving licence and flexibility to travel as required