Revenue is the Irish tax and customs administration. Our mission is: 'To serve the community by fairly and efficiently collecting taxes and duties and implementing import and export controls'.
Our organisation is highly decentralised, with offices in all parts of the country.
Revenue is an equal opportunity employer.
Please see website for upcoming compeitions.
How to apply
Most competitions in Revenue require an initial registration through Survey Monkey, this generally takes no more than 5 minutes to complete. Competitions are organised in accordance with the Code of Practice titled Appointment to Positions in the Civil Service and Public Service published by the Commissioners for Public Service Appointments (CPSA). A copy of the Code may be accessed at www.cpsa.ie.
Competitive selection methods which may be undertaken during the competition process:
• Eligibility sift (details in specific competition)
• Cognitive test/s (unsupervised/supervised) For the opportunity to take a practice test please visit: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
• Video assessments
• Competency based application form
• Presentation or other exercises
• Competency based preliminary interview
• Competency based interview (final stage) based on the essential competencies for the grade and experience required for the role.