It’s an exciting time to work at Cisco. Our software is lighting up Unified Communications and breaking new ground in the area of Virtualization.
At Cisco, we value your innovative ideas and your energy, and we provide an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Explore countless possibilities as you begin your career with us! Our Collaboration Technology Group develops innovative products on Desktop, Mobile and Cloud. We need smart creative people who can think across technology boundaries and develop world class products that realize the Collaborative Workspace.
Our industry leading software is breaking new ground in the area of Team Collaboration. This is your opportunity to join our Development team and help create the next generation of Cisco Collaboration Software.
Primary Responsibilities, Skills and Attributes of successful candidates include:
* Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
* Problem solving skills across multiple technologies, including cloud, server, client, UI, UX, Machine Learning
* Software Development across multiple operating systems, environments and platforms
* Coding skills in some or all of Java/Python/C++
* Object Oriented Design methodologies and Software Design principles
* Strong emphasis on Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing
* Strong teamwork and communication skills, in a highly collaborative environment
* Participate fully in Agile and Scrum Software Development
* Demonstration practical application of these attributes via project or intern work