Baker Tilly is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International. The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State.
During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business. At Baker Tilly we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.
Baker Tilly is looking for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates, to join our Graduate Trainee Accountant programme. This structured training programme run in association with Chartered Accountants Ireland. It offers graduates the opportunity to work and study for the Chartered Accountant qualification (ACA) in an international firm of Chartered Accountants
Are you an enthusiastic honours accounting, business or finance graduate looking for an exciting career in accountancy? As a trainee Chartered Accountant studying in Baker Tilly you will join a rapidly expanding multi-disciplinary firm of Chartered Accountants. Trainees work across the business in all departments; audit and advisory, taxation, corporate finance and corporate recovery. Our open door policy means exposure to senior staff members in all areas of business and work at an early stage in your training.
What’s on Offer
• A Training Contract in association with Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA)
• Competitive training packages with paid study leave.
• Additional in-house training to help you succeed in professional exams and career.
• Work with domestic and international clients across a range of sectors (technology, healthcare, retail,
consumer markets, hospitality and entertainment, start up and inbound clients)
• Working with international entities and start ups and early stage companies
• Training and longer-term career opportunities in international member firm.
• Early finish Friday
• Sports and Social Club
How to apply
Send cover letter and CV for the attention of Dearbhla Gallagher by email to email@example.com
Include all leaving cert results and transcripts to date.