At KBS we accept applications for Masters by Research and PhD all year round. Your first step is to familiarise yourself with the research activities of the School, to make sure that there is a good match for your chosen topic. Your next step is to work up an outline research proposal addressing questions like these:
- What is the topic that you want to research? View a list of individual faculty research interests
- Why is this important?
- Who has written in this area before, and what are their findings?
- What are the questions for which you would like to find answers?
- How do you propose to research this?
- Why are you the right person to address these questions?
- Do you have a project plan outlining how long each stage of your research will take?
- What expertise of your own are you bringing?
- What knowledge or expertise will you need to develop in order to complete this work?
- What is novel about your research?
- What do think the impact of your research will be?
Your next steps are to find a supervisor & work on your Research Proposal please see links below for further details
Click on the links below for information on how to apply for an Masters or PhD by Research: