Join us on Thursday 29th April from 7-8pm for a Business @ UL Taster Evening where we will share what it is like to be an undergraduate Business Student at the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick.
- Tom Morrissey – BBS and MA Taxation graduate, member of the Limerick Senior Hurling Team
- David Moran – BBS and MSc Financial Services graduate, footballer with the Kerry Senior Football Team
- Ciara Fletcher – BA International Business graduate, currently studying for MSc in Risk Management
- Jack O’Connor – 3rd Year student on the BA International Business, founder of social enterprise Moyo Nua, Ireland's Youth Delegate to the United Nations in 2019/20
- Alison Fitzgerald – Vice President Academic Officer for Student Life, BA Economics & Sociology graduate
At this virtual event, you will hear from current students and graduates, and KBS Course Directors, about the Business @ UL experience. Topics covered include:
• programme information
• major options and specialisms
• KBS and UL facilities
• Clubs & Societies
• international study abroad and placement opportunities
• Cooperative Education (UL’s work experience programme)
• options as an career-ready graduate of KBS.
This event is open to all secondary school students interested in studying Business @ UL and their teachers, parents and guardians. Register here and joining instructions will follow to your email address prior to the event.
This is a broadcast event, so there will be no requirement to be on camera or to speak. You can however interact in the comments and Q&A section of the platform and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com.