We at the Kemmy Business School (KBS), University of Limerick acknowledge the difficulties that students and teachers are experiencing during this pandemic. Since face-to-face school visits and career fairs can no longer take place, we would like the opportunity to engage with you and your students to outline the business programmes on offer at the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. The KBS runs a series of events and school visits aimed at Transition Year students, 5th year students and Leaving Certificate students. These events are designed to give prospective students a taste of the KBS and UL experience.
Virtual School Visits
A member of our business faculty would be happy to make a virtual school visit to your school to offer your students an insight into the business world in general and an insight into the well-established and highly sought after business programmes on offer at UL. You can submit a request for a virtual school visit at a date and time that is convenient to you. Book a visit here: Virtual School Visit Request Form. We will then contact you to finalise arrangements.
To view a full School Visit video click here.
Undergraduate Courses @Business
Detailed information on our programmes is available on the following link: Study Business at the University of Limerick
- KBS Taster Evening 2021 – Experience Business @UL: Thursday, 29th April from 7pm – 8pm. Recording available here.
- KBS Live Webinar Series 2021 – Leaving Cert Economics Key Concept Review: Thursday, 15th April. Recording available here.
- KBS Live Webinar Series 2021 – Leaving Cert Economics Key Concept Review: Thursday, 22nd April, Recording available here.
- UL Open Day January 2021, KBS Course Talk.
- Studying Business - All you need to know
- KBS BSTAI Awards Ceremony 2021
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you might have.