Wed, 23 Feb 2022
The Department of Politics and Public Administration are delighted to annouce the Spring 2022 Online Seminar Series
- Eszter Kollar (KU Leuven) Justice in Labour Immigration: A Trilemma
- Marina Selnitsyna (UL) Russia’s Divided Democrats: Splits and Barriers to Coalition-Building (2011-2019)
- Caitlin Ryan (Groningen) Gendered citizenship: Land reform, legitimacy, and the limits of inclusive statebuilding in Liberia and Sierra Leone
- Leslie Huckfield (Glasgow Caledonian University) Is the marketisation of the third sector in the UK stoppable?
- Neil Robinson (UL) F’ing Russia
- Barbara Gruber (Groningen) Affective Subjectivation in Radicalization Prevention