The Academic Registry Division was formed in 2016 (formerly Student Academic Administration and Undergraduate Admissions) and is made up of the following four units: Customer Services, Operations, Business Support & Planning, and Quality, Resource Planning & Policy Compliance.
Our Quality Management System is built on the principles of the QMS framework:
- Maintaining customer focus
- Demonstrating good leadership
- Engagement of People Involving all staff (teamwork and inclusion)
- Emphasising continual quality improvement
- Using a defined process approach to services provided
- Using a systematic approach to management within the department
- Evidence Based Decision Using facts and analysing data in all decision-making
- Relationship Management Developing mutually beneficial supplier, partner and community relationships
Our Academic Quality Team was established in January 2020 and is made up of the following Academic Registry staff members: Rabiya Ali, Zoe Cashman, Nuala Cullimore, Andrew Flynn, Karen Kemmy, Dearbhla McNamara, Ursula Mullane and Saundra O'Sullivan.
Quality Review: The Division is scheduled to be reviewed by a Peer Review panel as a new Division in November 2022.
Key Business Processes:
Our Key Business Processes are currently being drafted and will be available here once finalised.