The University of Limerick is pleased to announce a new school kit for Guidance Counsellors to assist them in their roles in secondary schools. There are two components to the kit as follows:
Guidance Counsellor Information Booklet
This publication contains useful information including:
- Alert list for new programme developments for the new academic year
- Details on Access, Disability and Mature Student initiatives
- Scholarships and Awards
- Articles from Faculties on Current Issues
- Course Summary including entry requirements, course content, graduate employment statistics, timing of co-operative education placement, professional recognition and careers
- Events and Information Evenings
Student Information Sheet
The Student Information Sheets sheets include a listing of all UL courses and details of the entry requirements. This sheet can be used to assist Leaving Certificate and fifth year students in deciding which UL courses to apply to, and can also be used to help Transition Year students in choosing Leaving Certificate subjects.
Copies of the Guidance Counsellor Booklet and the Student Information Sheets can also be obtained in hardcopy by contacting the Undergraduate Admissions Team.