Thank you for completing Steps 1 to 4. We can now begin Steps 5-7 to create your UL Student ID Card and verify your identity. You will need your ID card to access the library and other on campus services.
Step 5: Confirm your Contact Address in the Student Portal.
- This is the address your student ID card will be posted to.
- International students are recommended to use an Irish address where possible.
- Instructions to update your details are available on our Changing My Personal Details page.
Step 6: Upload proof of identity in the Student Portal.
- A photograph/scan of your passport photo page, driving license or Irish Public Services Card will suffice.
- You will need your CAO number and UL Student ID number.
Step 7: Upload a photo for your UL Student Card on the Student Card Photo Upload website.
- You will need your UL Student ID Number and Password to access the photo upload.
If you experience difficulty with any of these steps, you can log a ticket through the Student Hub Online. Please only submit one call per query. You can edit / provide additional information to an existing call through 'My Requests' as shown in the image above. Submitting multiple calls will result in a slower response time.
Once you have completed these steps you can begin University Orientation.