UL Launches New Bachelor of Arts Degree
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at UL is delighted to announce that it has launched its new BA Arts degree (LM002).
The programme is flexible and wide-ranging, offering 19 subjects in all. Students will be able to study a combination of subjects — as Single Honours or Joint Honours — from across the Faculty: from familiar arts subjects such as English, French, German, or History, to newer subjects such Drama and Theatre Studies or Linguistics with TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). Students will also have opportunities to work, to travel, and to study abroad, opportunities unique to the UL curriculum. In order to maximise choice the programme is being run jointly with our colleagues at Mary Immaculate College.
The new programme offers:
• A choice of 19 subjects with 176 possible combinations to degree level;
• The opportunity to choose subjects once students are on campus;
• The opportunity to choose subjects to degree level after one semester;
• A range of broadening modules to allow students to engage with topics outside of their chosen subjects;
• Individual academic advisors to assist students with subject choices and any other questions or issues which may arise.