Are you a PI seeking good candidates for Marie Curie fellowships at UL ? The next call for proposals is opening shortly and will close on 12th September. We are now in the phase of identifying fellows and their mentors and we expect to have this phase completed by the end of April.
Proposal writing workshops will take place in UL during May and early June for applicants and their supervisors.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for template to upload.
We offer a complete training and support package for applicants proposing UL as their host institution – see Marie Curie masterclasses and other support services below.
The next call for proposals will launch on 12th April and close on 12th September. Many applicants are still in the process of seeking a host supervisor at UL and can consult our page on Marie Curie fellowships at UL
Applicant fellows are asked to send us:
1. Name of applicant fellow:
2. Name of host supervisor:
3. Has your supervisor agreed to host your application?
4. Please attach a synopsis of a research proposal you wish to work on (1 page) with a comprehensive CV and list of publications, h-index, citations, impact factor, participation in conferences, awards and funding received, etc.
Please email these documents no later than 30 April 2018 to your supervisor copying email@example.com with the subject line “Application MSCA 2018.”
Marie Curie Masterclass at UL - May 2018
UL seeks to recruit talented experienced researchers at the postdoc level looking to enhance their career development and prospects through the Marie Curie fellowship programme.
We are therefore inviting prospective candidates to a series of masterclasses beginning on 3rd May. We offer a complete training package for applicants proposing UL as their host institution, free of charge. This includes:
- A one-day intensive training workshop on “How to write a successful application for a MSCA fellowship” on May 3rd at 10am – 4pm.
- Focussed workshops each week on aspects of the proposal eg cvs, writing the impact section, career development, etc from Wed 11th May
- Support in the application process and proposal reviews by experienced advisors
- A workshop for supervisors will also take place in May, date and details to be confirmed later.
Applicants who register with us (see above) will be invited to these events and supported in their applications over the coming months.