For professionals who:
- Have a minimum of two years of organisational experience and aspire to or currently hold their first supervisory or managerial position in supply chain or inventory management
- Want to develop a range of practical skills and a deeper understanding of effective supply chain management
- Seek a third-level qualification in management
Participants learn to:
- Leverage expanded functional knowledge of production and inventory management to maximise ROI on organisational systems and technology
- Master the tools needed to effectively manage global supply chain activities
- Apply the principles of ERP software to various critical functions within organisations
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
- Create consistency and foster collaboration using best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication
How it works
- Comprised of six taught modules, this programme covers the topics of demand and procurement management; supplier, materials, capacity, sales and operations planning; master scheduling; performance measurements; supplier relationships; quality control; continuous improvement and supply chain business excellence models.
- Guidance and support is provided by MDU for the duration of the programme.
The structure of the lectures, friendly environment & helpful staff made the transition back to learning much easier.
I found the course very beneficial to my job as the terminology & tools are being used in the automotive industry today.
Planner, Valeo Systems