We are delighted that you are coming to join us at the University of Limerick (UL) and we look forward to welcoming you!
On this page you will find information that we hope will help you as you prepare to embark on your studies at the University of Limerick.
- Before you arrive
- International Orientation Welcome Programme
- Airport Collection
Before you arrive:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with news and the latest orientation events! Share your UL journey with us using #ULInternational
- Read the International Student Blog
- Take a look at our Checklist and the 'Top 10 things to know' list
- Apply for the UL International Student Ambassador Programme
- Join the UL International Buddy Programme
International Orientation Welcome Programme:
The International Orientation Welcome Programme is designed to provide you with the information you will need to make your stay and study as an international student at the University of Limerick as easy and enjoyable as possible. The International Orientation Welcome Programme takes place from Monday 2nd until Friday 6th September 2019 for students beginning studies in Autumn 2019. To help you settle in and meet other students we have organised a series of events during the International Orientation Welcome Programme. A detailed Orientation Welcome Programme schedule will be posted on this webpage and emailed to incoming students in the coming months.
All international students are invited to attend!
We provide complimentary airport collection for Exchange, Erasmus and Study Abroad students from Shannon Airport only on Monday and Tuesday of Orientation Week. Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd September 2019 for students beginning studies in Autumn 2019. Our Airport Collection Form will go live in the coming months. Please contact your co-ordinator for further information. Please note this service is not available to undergraduate and postgraduate students as their programmes start Monday 2nd September and need to be in Ireland before this date.