Admission is either by direct application or through an approved source (e.g. home college/university or study abroad agency). A transcript from a home college is required.
The deadline for receipt of applications is the 1st April.
Applications are taken online using the link below. You need to attach a photo and a transcript with your application.
Apply Now : Summer School Application
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Step-by-step on how to apply if you are experiencing difficulty.
Entry Requirement and Level
Minimum entry requirement: Cumulative GPA 2.5 for US applicants. The Summer Schools courses are taught at ‘300’ level and are open to students who have completed their freshman year at the time of enrolment.
Course fees include:
- Transfer from/to Shannon Airport (SNN)
- B&B on-campus accommodation (Linen and towels provided)
- Lunch and dinner 5 days per week
- Membership of the University of Limerick Arena
- Free email account at UL
- 45+ hours of class tuition
- Three excursions with qualified tour guides
- Attendance certificate
- Assessment and transcript
The University of Limerick will arrange complementary coach transfers between Shannon International Airport (30-minute drive from UL) and the university campus on arrival day.