Admission is either by direct application or through an approved source (e.g. home college/university or study abroad agency). A transcript from a home college is required.
The deadline for receipt of applications has been extended to the 20th April.
Applications are taken online using the link below. You need to attach an official photo and a transcript with your application. Acceptances are issued within 48 hours of applying.
Apply Now : Summer School Application
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
Entry Requirement and Level
Minimum entry requirement: GPA cum. 2.5. The Summer Schools courses are taught at ‘300’ level and are open to students who have completed their freshman year at the time of enrolment.
Course fees include:
- Transfer from/to Shannon Airport (SNN)
- B&B on-campus accommodation (Linen and towels provided)
- Lunch and dinner 5 days per week
- Membership of the University of Limerick Arena
- Free email account at UL
- 45+ hours of class tuition (90+ on the Urban Laboratory Architecture course)
- Three excursions with qualified tour guides
- Attendance certificate
- Assessment and transcript
The University of Limerick will arrange complementary coach transfers between Shannon International Airport (30-minute drive from UL) and the university campus.