How to Apply
Apply directly to the International Office (University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland). Closing date: July 1.
- You are advised to apply early – the closing date for some postgraduate programmes is earlier than July 1st. This is usually highlighted in the online postgraduate prospectus. Students can also contact the International Office for clarification.
- Use the online application system to apply for graduate programmes. To apply online, you need to select the postgraduate programme you are interested in from the online postgraduate prospectus. An application fee of €35 (electronic transfer) will apply. This fee allows you to apply for two graduate programmes in one online application.
What to include with your application:
- Certified results for all examinations mentioned on your application form and/or confirmation of the award of your qualification(s)
Certified English language translation of results
The University of Limerick reserves the right not to consider applications and to cancel any offers of places in cases where requested information has not been provided or where falsified or misleading information has been supplied.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the information supplied. The University will not accept any responsibility for any loss or hardship arising from failure to supply correct and complete information at the appropriate time.
Apply through your home university, which will nominate selected students. You will then need to complete the UL Erasmus application form which is available to download from this page.
All applications must be made through your home university. You will then need to complete the UL exchange application form, which should be returned to International Exchanges, International Education Division, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland. Application deadline for Autumn semester: June 30; Application deadline for Spring semester: October 31.
Apply directly or through an approved source (e.g. home college/university or Study Abroad agency) before April 1. Applicants must include a recommendation from a home college/university professor. Download the Summer Schools application form on this page.
You can apply directly to UL through your own college/university or through a Study Abroad agent. Application deadline Fall Semester: First Friday in June; Application deadline Spring Semester: First Friday in November.
- Apply directly to UL: Complete the application form and return it, along with all supporting documentation, to: Study Abroad, International Education Division, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland.
- Apply through your institution’s International Office: We have direct enrolment agreements with many institutions worldwide. You can contact your institution’s International Office directly or email us for further details.
- Apply through a Study Abroad agent: We work with a number of leading study abroad providers worldwide.
What to include with your application form:
Copy of original transcript (minimum GPA 2.9)
- Four photographs
- Academic reference
- Financial statement of support
Letter of parental consent