Incoming Exchange Students
In order to study at the University of Limerick as an international exchange student, the student's home institution must have a bilateral agreement with UL and the student must be nominated by their home institution.
- Application deadline for Autumn Semester: June 30th
- Application deadline for Spring Semester: October 31st
When the student has been nominated by their home institution, the student should:
- Complete the Incoming Application Form and return it to the International Exchanges Section, International Education Division, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland.
- Reserve accommodation – Students can apply for on campus accommodation or choose to live in private accommodation off campus. Further information is available on the Accommodation page.
- Select provisional modules. Students can download a copy of the ECTS booklet, which contains descriptions of all available modules. Students will need to select their modules in conjunction with the Academic Coordinators at their home university.
- Book flights to arrive at UL in time for Orientation Week. This is a two-day programme that takes place before week 1.