The University of Limerick (UL) International Student Ambassador Programme allows current international students at UL to connect and share their UL experience with prospective students.
- Provide three blogs per semester
- Communicate with prospective students via email
- Represent and promote UL in a positive manner
- Assist the international office with events such as webinars, campus visits, orientation and videography
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation and a letter of recognition.
- Hours count towards the UL President's Volunteer Award
- Gain valuable experience which will look great on your CV
- Meet new people from all over the world
- Enhanced student experience
For more information, visit the Study Ireland website, which includes all the content produced by our student ambassadors.