The University of Limerick is committed to helping individuals meet professional and personal goals by providing them with face-to-face and online credited programs that are relevant to enterprise skills needs. These programs are developed by working closely with industry to ensure that they are tailored to the needs of the organisation and individual. Our courses are ideal for busy professionals—all are delivered in a flexible mode
The overall aim of the Professional development program is two fold:
- To help organsiations develop their employees so that they can fill current or future skills shortages.
- To enable individuals participate in lifelong learning and to help them maintain and improve professional competence, ensuring their employability.
- Taught postgraduate specialist programmes
- Academic Practice Grad Dip/Ma (PT)
- Clinical Psychology DclinPsych (FT)
- Clinical Therapies Grad Dip (FT/PT)
- Digital Media Development in Education Grad Dip/Ma (PT)
- Education Leadership Grad Dip, MA (PT)
- Educational Mentoring, Grad Cert/Grad Diploma/MEd (PT)
- Guidance and Counselling Grad Dip (PT)
- Guidance Counselling, MA (PT)
- Health Education and Promotion Grad Dip/MA (PT)
- Integrative Psychotherapy Grad Dip, MA, (PT)
- Languages, Professional Diploma Ed (FT)