Managers at the University of Limerick have an important role to play in staff engagement. Here at UL, managers and supervisors do the following:
- Communicate regularly, effectively and respectfully within your team and beyond.
- Agree on a clear direction and goals for the team in line with University strategy.
- Encourage participation and ensure equality.
- Support and develop staff to fulfil their potential.
- Be a champion for change and opportunity.
- Deliver positive outcomes through and with your team.
- Develop and implement systems and practices to support your work.