Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences:Structured PhD in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Structured PhD in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Engage students with a range of concepts, methods, theories and knowledge derived from English language education and applied linguistics research.
- Educate students to work with a range of English language educational problems across a variety of international contexts.
- Enable students to develop research projects which will directly impact on their professional practice.
- Expose students to a linguistically and culturally diverse educational experience.
- Enrich students’ understanding of the discipline they teach.
For further information please click the video link below:
Dr. Freda Mishan
School of Modern Languages & Applied Linguistics.