Science & Engineering:Game Design & Development, MSc
Game Design & Development, MSc
The M.Sc. in Game Design & Development aims to equip graduates with the skills, knowledge and abilities to:
- Create compelling interactive works individually or with a team using standard industry methods and milestones
- Demonstrate an understanding of the theory and recurring fundamental concepts of game design and development.
- Integrate knowledge of existing works, game design and development to produce innovative games.
- Rapidly iterate upon a game concept and integrate player feedback.
- Assess a game's design or new technologies to assist with decision-making and adaptation of features as they relate to a game's core.
- Analyse the systems integration and dynamics and advise on iteration and implementation.
- Evaluate a game's requirements, scope, opportunities and limitations to improve production, efficiency and the end product.
For Further Information Contact:
Course Director: Dr Brenda Romero,
Tel: 353 (0)61 202786