- Professional Education
- MBA Programmes
- Management Programmes and Training
- Customised Management Training
- Project Management Programmes and Training
- Project Management Training
- Taxation Programmes
- Part Time Degree Programmes
- Other Part-Time Programmes
- Short Training Programmes
- About KBS
Welcome to Kemmy Business School
Business Excellence Through Learning
This practical oriented 2 day training programme is designed to give participants an understanding of how best to lead and manage project terms and offers an experiential perspective to project managers with a focus on leadership and relationship management essentials.
This course will be of interest to those individuals who wish to expand their knowledge and develop organisational / project leadership skills and competencies with emphasis on organisational culture, relationship management and performance management.
Project managers who are responsible for managing and leading project teams and those looking to strengthen their communication and people management skills in a project context.
Aims and Objectives:
On completion participants will:
- Learn how to develop leadership skills to build and sustain high performing project teams
- Appreciate how to foster and facilitate productive team communications throughout the project.
- Gain insights through experiential analysis to understand the challenges that project managers face in leading and managing project teams.
Appreciate project leadership best practice through the application of reference-able frameworks throughout the programme.
- Introduction, definitions and review
- The soft skills catalogue
- Project leadership frameworks
- Team development frameworks
- The start up actions of effective project leadership
- Case study scenarios
- Project stakeholders and stakeholder management
Roles and responsibilities.
- Project leadership styles
- Motivating project teams
- Power vs. influence ? Do?s and Don?ts
- Building commitment and enhancing team performance
- Case study scenarios.
- Case study scenarios
- Leading teams through difficult projects.
Conflict management and negotiation
Queries: For more details on the CPM’s short term training programmes, please contact
You are invited to attend an Open...1 day 12 hours ago
...1 week 3 days ago
Forty-seven (47)) high achieving University of Limerick business and...3 weeks 4 days agoThe Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick and the Business...2 months 2 weeks ago
The May 2013 edition of the Kemmy Business...2 months 3 weeks ago
MayUniversity of Limerick and Ireland in the EU
MayThousands of people in Ireland are directly affected by cancer, alcoholism, drug addiction, immune diseases and heart disease. Parents, school kids, students, teachers and the general
You are invited to attend an Open Evening for the Corporate MBA programme, at the Kemmy Business School on Thursday May 30th 2013, 6.00-7:30pm
JunWednesday/Thursday/Friday – 12th, 13th and 14th June 2013