- Professional Education
- MBA Programmes
- Management Programmes and Training
- Customised Management Training
- Project Management Programmes and Training
- Project Management Training
- Taxation Programmes
- Part Time Degree Programmes
- Other Part-Time Programmes
- Short Training Programmes
- About KBS
Welcome to Kemmy Business School
Business Excellence Through Learning
You are hereHome ›
3 Dec 2012 - 09:00 to 5 Dec 2012 - 17:00
The EFMD Masters Conference 2012 will be hosted by the Kemmy Business School on 3-5 December.
Directors of MSc and MA Programmes in management and related areas such as finance, marketing etc. as well as programme administrators and staff from EFMD member and non-member schools concerned with master programmes. This conference will not deal with MBA programmes as EFMD organizes a yearly event dedicated exclusively to MBA programmes.
- Aer Lingus: http://www.aerlingus.com/en-IE/home/index.jsp
- Ryanair: http://www.ryanair.com/ie
- Irish Rail: http://www.irishrail.ie/
- Bus Eireann: http://www.buseireann.ie/
- Location of Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick: http://www.ul.ie/business/about/location
- Discover Ireland: http://www.discoverireland.ie/
- Failte Ireland: http://www.failteireland.ie/
- Tourism Ireland: http://www.tourismireland.com/
Arrival at Shannon Airport
Shannon Airport is about 24 km from Limerick. Once you arrive at the airport you can reach Limerick either by bus or taxi. Buses depart from outside the terminal and run approximately every thirty minutes in the morning, hourly in the afternoon and irregularly after 6pm. Watch out for the Bus Eireann buses. The ticket to Limerick costs approximately €5 for a single and €7.90 for a return.
You may also take a taxi to Limerick which will cost approximately €30. There is a desk in the terminal where you can book a taxi. Alternatively, you can rent a car which is a good option if you are planning to travel around Ireland. Limerick is a convenient starting point for exploring the West coast.
...6 days 23 hours ago
Forty-seven (47)) high achieving University of Limerick business and...3 weeks 23 hours agoThe Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick and the Business...2 months 2 weeks ago
The May 2013 edition of the Kemmy Business...2 months 3 weeks ago
...2 months 3 weeks ago
JunWednesday/Thursday/Friday – 12th, 13th and 14th June 2013