- Current Students
- Community Engagement
You are hereHome ›
The KBS is one of the largest business schools in Ireland and is academic home to almost 3,000 students and over 100 enthusiastic faculty and staff and offers a wide range of business and management education programmes both on campus and at external locations throughout Ireland. A number of KBS key milestones are as follows:
- In 2008, a milestone in the School's development was the move to the new state-of-the-art Kemmy Business School building and the completion of a €22.5m capital investment in the integrated KBS buildings on campus. In addition, in 2008, KBS was the first Business School in Ireland to sign up to the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- In April 2009, a further boost to KBS was the granting of the prestigious EPAS international accreditation for the BBS suite of programmes at undergraduate level (the only such accredited programme in Ireland) and the MSc in Human Resource Management. Moreover, the Master's Degree in Project Management was globally accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the world's largest project management organisation
- In November 2010, KBS received notification that the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) has given Full Accreditation to the MSc in Work and Organisational Psychology. This is the first such programme to receive this accreditation in Ireland
- In 2012, at the inaugural InBusiness Editor's Choice Awards, KBS was named Best Business School 2012
- In 2013, KBS became a PRME Champion, which is limited to 30 Schools worldwide
- In 2014, AMBA accreditation for our MBA programme was achieved for the maximum period of 5 years in 2014
- In 2016, KBS was named Best Business School at the InBusiness Recognition Awards 2016. This is the second time that KBS has been awarded this prestigious title
I invite you to browse our website in search of programmes to suit your career planning and progression. We do hope there is a programme to attract you to Ireland's most progressive business school. My colleagues and I would be pleased to advise you on any queries you may have concerning KBS programmes and activities. We welcome your views also on how we can improve our services to the business and wider community.
We extend a warm welcome to visitors to our website and should you wish to go further and visit our School in person, you will find an equally warm welcome.
Dr Philip O'Regan,
Dean, Kemmy Business School
Tue, 20/12/2016 - 15:11
Nicole Drought, KBS at...Thu, 15/12/2016 - 13:59
Raymond Holian, BA Law and Accounting graduate, is the 2016...Mon, 12/12/2016 - 11:38
Kemmy Business School has been named...Tue, 06/12/2016 - 14:54Dr Stephen Kinsella, senior lecturer in Economics, KBS, University of Limerick & Sunday Business Post commentator named Economic Commentator, Business Analyst Of the Year 2016Dr Stephen Kinsella, senior lecturer in Economics, KBS, University of...Tue, 06/12/2016 - 09:41
KBS student, David Monaghan (BBS) and UL engineering students Danny...Thu, 01/12/2016 - 14:33A distinguished gathering of world-leading experts on responsibility in...Mon, 28/11/2016 - 09:20Dr Juliet Mac Mahon and Dr Sarah Mac Curtain were recently commissioned...Tue, 15/11/2016 - 16:47KBS MBA graduates, Patsy Carney & Tom Brennan, Eirgen Pharma - awarded 2016 UL Alumni Award - Contribution to BusinessUniversity of Limerick Alumni have bestowed their highest honour on...Tue, 15/11/2016 - 14:36KBS graduates, Andrew and Sarah Moloney and their Limerick business,...Thu, 10/11/2016 - 16:34Enya O’Callaghan, KBS (business w. French) student awarded Thomond Community College academic scholarshipEnya O’Callaghan, KBS (business w. French) student was recently awarded...Thu, 27/10/2016 - 14:19...Fri, 07/10/2016 - 11:38
Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th January 2017 (Block 1)
Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th February 2017 (Block 2)
This course provides the fundamental skills required to adopt a structured approach to managing projects.Jan
This intensive 3-day course provides a fully comprehensive overview of the PMP® exam with detailed instruction and advice in what is expected to pass the exam.