How do I obtain a parking permit?

Parking permits are issued by Cliona Donnellan (Room AM-056) from Monday to Wednesday between 12h00 - 13h00. If you have any queries, you can also phone Cliona (x2496) during these hours.

How do I obtain a recycling bin for my office?

Please email giving your name and office number.

When will my recycling be collected?

A schedule (excel format) is in operation for this service. Click here for details.

How do I obtain a nameplate for a door?

Please email giving all details required for nameplate.

I have a phone fault, who should I contact?

Contact the Siemens helpdesk at ext 2440.

How do I book a visitor into the Reserved Visitor Carpark?

Email: giving such details as name of visitor(s), arrival/departure times and university contact name.

How do you book rooms for use in buildings during/outside office hours?

To request a room to be reserved, a Room Booking form (available from Student Academic Administration website) should be completed in detail and sent to the email account Room.Bookings or ( if email is from outside the UL campus). The room booking will then be confirmed if there is room availability or an alternative may be offered.

How do I get items moved - within campus?

Please contact Porters at x2249 for items to be moved within a building. For items to be moved between buildings on campus, please email giving full details of items to be moved, persons contact and location details. 

My door lock is broken, what is the procedure?

Please contact the Buildings and Estates Department at ext 2001/2006.

Who do I report a leak to?

Please contact the Buildings and Estates Department at ext 2001/2006.


Subscribe to UL Buildings RSS
By using our site you accept the terms of our Privacy Policy.